Are you currently going through divorce or adoption proceedings? Have you recently been arrested and require a good defense? Look no further than the Law Office Of Willie E Perkins Jr in Malvern, AR for the best in reliable legal services. Our licensed attorney has been serving the people of Malvern for more than 32 years, and in that time has developed a reputation for trustworthy legal services that you can’t find anywhere else. Read on to learn more about our expert attorney.
- Hanover College, Hanover, IN, Bachelor of Arts Degree 1971
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, AR, Juris Doctorate Degree 1981
School Social Worker: February 1972 through May 1978
Pine Bluff School District, Pine Bluff, AR
Staff Attorney for Central Arkansas Legal Services: August 1981 through October 1989
Hot Springs Branch Office, Hot Springs, AR
Private Practice: October 3, 1989 to Present
Attorney for Hot Springs County Child Support Enforcement Unit: February 1, 1992 through August 31, 1993
Attorney Ad Litem and Parent Counsel for Garland County Since 1998. Attorney Perkins has also represented children and parents in Hot Spring, Clark and Grant Counties.
Professional and Community Associations:
- Member of Arkansas Bar Association
- Member of Board of Directors of Center for Arkansas Legal Services
- Member of Garland County Bar Association
- Member of Harold Flowers Law Society
- Member of Hot Spring County Bar Association
- Sunday School Teacher at Union Baptist Church
Schedule Your Consultation
With our legal expertise, we know we can provide the support you need. Contact us today to learn more.